Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Prophecy Links

It was around the month of May, I was standing in my kitchen, I was caring after grand niece Lawren and Grandson Caden when suddenly the Holy Spirit spoke to say, “do they know, do your children know?” “That although they grew up in a free country, that although, you their parents grew up in a free country, do they know their children, (my grand children), would grow up in occupied territory, in an occupied America? 05/16/2011

From, A Painting In The Dark, I want To Hear Jesus 01/16/2013

Light hath come, but men love darkness rather than light, for their deeds are evil..JCON

To be where you are, to fall at your feet, to finally touch the Hands that bled for me, to finally see my Jesus…

“I want to hear Jesus, that is Jesus, no that’s not Jesus, yes, yes it is, you just can’t tell (contemporary music), no, it’s not." "Ok, ok, then you get up here and show me what’s Jesus," he climb up to the radio, choose one CD in particular, "this, this is Jesus( a deeply spiritual music CD), "ok then put it in,” so I eject one CD (Bee Bee & Cee Cee Winans) and put in another (Selah) and a happy three year old Caden begin performing like this spiritual dance. -My grandson Caden and I have this conversation most morning, I have a hard time convincing him contemporary music is Jesus music. You see most of us don’t notice but contemporary music create these stories around the gospel of Jesus you really can’t tell it’s about him. Meaning you’ll really have to know the word of God to comprehend just what it is they’re talking (singing) about and seldom do they mention Jesus name, thus this is what Caden mean when he say it’s not Jesus music.

This is when I truly realized not mentioning his name is why Caden says it’s not Jesus music, you see if you ask him who is the son of God, he’ll say Jesus because it’s in the spiritual music. Thus if you ask him who is the lamb of God, he’ll say Jesus because it’s in the spiritual music, if you ask him who bled and died for him, for mankind and rose again, whose the savior of the world, he’ll say Jesus, because again it’s in the spiritual music, thus he call it, Jesus music.

Caden is a dancer, he like to listen to and dance to Mindless behavior, I heard Mindless Behavior single all I want for Christmas is my girl so many times, well you know. As so thanks to the Wii game, he’s an expert at dancing like Michael, Jackson, when I’m not listening to my Jesus music, then he want to hear especially Michael Jackson and he’s to know those dance routines really well. The only thing he want next is me, grandma to dance with him and I do, I’ve been dancing with Caden since he was only a few months old.

Though how many of the children dead at Sandy Hook knew any of these things about Jesus, I know most kids are told they’ll go to heaven. How they’re even told their parents or grandparents will go to heaven, but how many of them know, that although a mankind cursed to death and hell from the womb, can now die and wake up in the bosom of God. How many of them know, his name isn’t the American dream, or higher education or any of the political leaders (Barack Hussein Obama, Dr. King), his name is Jesus Christ. Of course like I explain to my grandchildren, how they’re not to be deceived, all people do not go to heaven, only most children and those born again in Christ Jesus go to heaven to abide with God forever.

Truly Father God like the mourning saints John saw under your throne, why doeth thou tarry? Beware Apb, The RAM www.repentnow2011.blogspot.com -That you be aware, that you be born again, that you know an Apostle of Jesus Christ is among you. As to pluck Ambers from the burning, take heed that no man deceive you, Apb, The Rising Above Ministry (RAM). www.shotothe.blogspot.com Prophecy Link

There's something about an invasion, one on American soil, about all preparing for war, for battle, a dangerous fall of peace and safety continuously on the map 06/20/2005, 07/12/2006, 08/15/2007, 10/03/2008, 10/12/2008, 01/09/2010 For Salvation Pray: -I’m sorry Lord God, forgive me for my sins, wash me and cleanse me and then, by Jesus Christ receive me into thy glory again. Listening to: Selah: O Scared Head Now Wounded Hurry Lord Christ, Prince Of Peace, and get us the Victory A Ministry Above

No comments:

Post a Comment